Saturday, February 12, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away

So, I started my photo project in January, and I'm quickly realizing how limiting it is to do self portraits in the winter. By the time I'm home from work, it's dark outside, and as I live in a basement suite- it's not exactly the largest place to find creative backgrounds for self portraits. I was really looking forward to this weekend when I could get outside with my camera for a bit. Sadly, Mother Nature had a different plan. It's not so much that I don't like being out in the rain (let's face it, after growing up along the "Wet Coast" of BC, I'm pretty used to it), but I AM worried about taking my camera out in the rain. Sigh. Another rainy Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. I hate the rain. I prefer snow. I like this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Check out this blog:http://blog.mrseb.co.uk/
    Mr Seb and his friend Abi did a "52 weeks" project with photography. It's brilliant. He's doing another one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen a few on the web. This guy's stuff looks pretty sweet though. I could definitely pull some inspiration from it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete