Thursday, February 10, 2011

Negativity

I'm feeling pretty negative today, so I figured why not take a pic of one of my least favourite body parts. The fact is my LEAST favourite body parts I'm not about to post up pics of on the internet.... my feet (specifically my toes and my bunions) are my least favourite that I can post up without putting up a warning of nudity. Yes, my feet take me places, but my bunions usually hurt by the time I get there, and I'm such an odd size that women's shoes are too narrow, and men's shoes often are too big (but just BARELY). So my feet are big for women's shoes but small for men's. Huh- go figure. Once again I don't quite fit into either category that society has assigned a gender to.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why people hate feet so much. But bunions are a bitch.

    ReplyDelete