Monday, March 5, 2012

Barbie vs. Ken

We live in an unrealistic society which tells me I'm supposed to want this:


There is just so much wrong with this that I can't even begin, and yet this is what is considered "normal" for someone born into a female body to wish for. Since it's completely unnatural, we are encouraged to surgically enhance ourselves in an attempt to attain this unreachable goal.

So tell me, why is it considered "strange" and "unnatural" for me to consider surgical alterations to change my body into this:



1 comment:

  1. Funny you should mention this - I was trying to explain neutrois / gender neutral to someone, and he said "like a Ken doll?" YES! He has a flat chest, slight muscle definition, no hair, and an infinite supply of clothes, houses, and cars. What more could you ask for?

    ReplyDelete