Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Urgh!!!

After an hour spent trying to upload ONE photo that I took on my holidays, I give up. Blogger and I are not getting along tonight it seems. Actually my computer is acting slow even just for transferring and organizing all 750 of my vacation photos, so it appears that nothing is getting done tonight. Sorry folks- I tried. It seems you'll have to wait another day to get caught up. Some of them are pretty amazing too. Just saying... not to brag or anything. Ok- I'm blatantly bragging in the hopes you'll come back, and tell all of your friends about the amazing photos you expect to see in the near future. But for tonight, no pictures will be loaded.

1 comment:

  1. WHOA! 750 vacation photos?! Well you did go alot of places and you did go to Drumheller!

    ReplyDelete