Thursday, February 16, 2012

Musings on a Thursday

So I am one step closer to actually posting all of the photos of the last year. I will admit- I managed to take all 365 photos, one was just a few hours late (ie 3am) as I had been too ill to move most of that day, and when I woke up in the middle of the night coherent and stable enough to think of my photo, it was already past midnight. So- call it a failure if you wish... I'm still damn proud of my acheivement.

Photos are organized... hopefully I can get them up. Part of the problem is the photo uploader for blogger is SO SLOW!!! I'm kind of tempted to cheat and just make a facebook photo album and link to it here on my blog and move on, lol.

Once I have that wrapped up I have a few ideas of where to take this blog next. I'm not taking NEARLY as many photos as I did last year, partly because the 365 project burnt me out, and party because I'm still so freakishly busy it's difficult to find the time. I really should though, as I miss the satisfied feeling of snapping a really great shot. Hmmmm..... Things to ponder.....

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what is next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I need to wrap up the 365 project by posting photos... But I've got some ideas bouncing in my brain ;)

    ReplyDelete